It’s time to grab the sunscreen and your favorite red, white, and blue t-shirt because this Wednesday is the Fourth of July! Park City’s vibrant, festive community loves celebrating almost as much as we love the outdoors. Why not enjoy both this holiday?
Join us this Independence Day, from 5-8pm, for our annual Fourth of July Barbecue. This extravagant spread features an array of classic barbecue favorites, from cheeseburgers to brisket, as well as a selection of pasta salads, a watermelon station, BBQ beans, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, a grand dessert display, and more.
Extend your Fourth of July celebrations into the weekend with our special Summer Activity Package, allowing you to stay mid-mountain Deer Valley and enjoy a $200 resort credit for spa, dining, and summer activities.
Here are some of our favorite local area activities to explore:
World-Class Mountain Biking: Explore nearly 70 miles of chairlift accessible trails that challenge beginners and experts alike
● Stein Eriksen Lodge is slopeside to Deer Valley Resort, with bike-in/bike-out access to all these world-class trails
Hot Air Balloon Rides: Experience Park City from new heights, taking in the beautiful alpine vistas and valleys from above
● Preferred vendor: Park City Balloon Adventures
Fly Fishing: Enjoy a fly fishing tour in Park City’s blue-ribbon streams with a professional and passionate guide along the vibrant Provo River. Even beginners will enjoy this activity!
● Preferred vendor: Wasatch Guide Services
Horseback Rides: The perfect way to explore Park City’s backcountry hills and mountainous terrain.
● Vendor: Boulder Mountain Ranch
ATV Rides: Adventure through Utah’s stunning natural beauty in a guided tour or rent your own ATV to explore your way through the majestic mountains and lush summer landscapes.
● Preferred vendors: North Forty Escapes and Wasatch Excursions
Utah Olympic Park: Take an unforgettable ride down the 2002 Winter Olympics bobsled track, climb across the adventure ropes courses, jump off the 65-foot drop tower, or explore the Alf Engen Museum. This is a must for thrill seekers and history buffs alike!
Simply make a reservation with our Summer Activity Package for 2 or more nights (Sun-Thu) or 3+ nights (if arriving Fri/Sat) and receive a $200 resort credit to use onsite or on local area summer activities during your stay.
Your $200 resort credit is good towards:
● Onsite dining at Stein Eriksen Lodge’s famous Glitretind Restaurant, The Chateaux’s family-friendly Cena Ristorante & Lounge, the elegant 7-8-8-0 Club at Stein Eriksen Residences, or Spa services at Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star Spa at Stein Eriksen Lodge.
● Onsite mountain bike rentals from Stein Eriksen Sport
● Local area summer activities booked through our onsite concierge
If the Fourth of July is too soon for your next adventure, that’s okay too! We’re offering our Summer Activity Package through the end of August.
Our Concierge team is informed on all Park City activities and events. We love helping plan your trip and make the most of your time in Park City. You can easily book your summer vacation here, then contact our Concierge directly at (435) 645-6460 to plan your activities.
Enjoy the ultimate Fourth of July with luxury lodging, award-winning dining, and your favorite outdoor recreation.