Welcome to Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
World's Best Ski Hotel in Park City
THE PEAK OF EXCELLENCE.
Summit County, Utah, is currently at a high transmission level as outlined by State Health Guidelines, the Governor of the State of Utah, and the Summit County Health Department. Effective Friday, January 7, 2022, all individuals living in or visting Park City, Utah, regardless of vaccination status must wear face-coverings while inside public indoor facilities or waiting in lines. This order will remain in effect until 5 p.m. on Monday, February 21, 2022.
- Individuals under two years of age.
- Those with medical conditions, impairments, or disabilities that prevent wearing a face-covering.
- Individuals seated at a restaurant or other food/beverage establishments while they are eating or drinking.
- The complete order and full list of exemptions can be found here.
In additon we recommend the following standards to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- The health and safety of our guests and team members have been and will continue to be our top priority.
- As recommended by local and national authorities, we encourage our guests to practice physical distancing, and keep rooms ventilated.
- All team members are required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, prior to and after the stated order.
- All team members will continue to follow proper sanitization procedures.
- We will continue to reduce in-person interaction wherever possible.
SPECIAL OFFERS & PACKAGES
Luxury Property Enhancements
Designed to ensure you have the most memorable experience at the World's Best Ski Hotel.
Elegance Is Served
From après cocktails to award-winning dining or a cozy meal in the comfort of your own alpenglobe, Stein’s offers dining options to suit every taste, including 24-hour room service.
Indulge in Luxury
At one of Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star spas, guests are offered the absolute finest in treatments and luxurious space. Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation.
Stein Eriksen Sport
Stein Eriksen Sport is open for the winter season. The shop is next to the ski locker room and offers a great selection of equipment, clothing, and accessories.
LODGE LUXURY BEDROOMS
Each Lodge Luxury Bedroom is unique in style, configuration, and décor making no two rooms identical. At approximately 700 square feet in size, Lodge Luxury Bedrooms can accommodate two to four people comfortably and provide amenities to make you feel at home.
LUXURY HOME RENTALS BY STEIN COLLECTION
Introducing new, innovative luxury home rentals, Stein standard amenities, and home management services at prominent ski-in/ski-out properties throughout Deer Valley. Each stay is the perfect blend of boutique hotel, luxury resort, and welcoming home.
STEIN ERIKSEN REALTY GROUP
Full-service real estate brokerage helping clients buy and sell in Deer Valley, Park City, and the surrounding luxury communities.
A Premier Year-Round Resort
Nestled amid the alpine serenity of Deer Valley and identified worldwide as a preeminent luxury ski hotel, Stein Eriksen Lodge is an authentic European lodge offering an elegant blend of contemporary sophistication and nostalgic grace. Inspired by the Olympic legend and his Norwegian heritage, this traditional ski lodge was the first luxury property in Park City and is Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa. Adorned with oversized leather chairs, crackling fireplaces, and a welcoming ambiance, the Lodge provides guests the ultimate in service, comfort, and, location.
Being Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa, guests experience the best ski-in/ski-out access, award-winning dining, indulgent spa treatments, and entertaining après, making Stein Eriksen Lodge a premier year-round resort. Here, you are sure to experience only the finest.
For a flawless mountain destination, there’s ONLY STEIN.