Stein Collection Jobs In Park City, Utah
Make Your Career Extraordinary
WHY WORK SOMEWHERE ORDINARY?
Stein Eriksen Lodge is a world-class mountain resort with travelers from around the world. And it's a preferred working environment for our employees. We offer exceptional benefits and perks, including incredible skiing and other outdoor activities right outside the workplace door.
If interested in working with the Deer Valley brand, please click the below link to review all current job positions.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Management Corporation offers a variety of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families. These benefits are a major part of the team member compensation. Recognizing this, it is our goal to offer a benefits package that is comprehensive in design and cost-effective for team members.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BENEFITS VARIES DEPENDING ON POSITION CLASSIFICATION.
You may apply for a position online or in person Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department at (435) 645-6463.
Our benefit package may include the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental plan
- Basic life insurance / accidental death and dismemberment employer paid
- Additional voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and health care costs
- Supplemental accident, cancer, disability insurance immediately upon hire
- 401k with employer match
- Profit sharing at management discretion
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Seasonal ski benefits
- Dry cleaning benefits
- Hotel, dining, and spa discounts
- Direct deposit
- Pre-paid legal and identity theft protection