WINTER 2020 SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
2020 WINTER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Stein Collection (the ‘Promoter’ and formerly Stein Eriksen Lodge Management Corporation)
1. The Promoter’s terms and conditions apply to the 2019 Winter Social Media Contest prize drawings (the ‘Contest).
2. These terms and conditions (defined as the ‘Official Rules) apply to the Contest.
3. Contest Dates: The Competition shall open at 00:01 on Monday, January 7, 2019 (the ‘Opening Date’) and close at 23:59 on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 (the ‘Closing Date’) subject to the individual drawing entry dates in paragraph 8 below.
4. Contest Entry: Individuals must complete all of the following actions between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, as outlined in paragraph 3, to be entered in to the prizes drawings (the ‘Entry’).
a. Like the Promoter's post containing details about the Contest;
b. Like and follow the Promoter’s page; and
c. Tag two (2) friends on the Promoter's post.
5. Qualified Entrants: The Contest is open to residents of the U.S. over 18 years of age. Only one Entry per person per post. Bulk, third party, or organized group entries will be disqualified.
6. Prizes: The Contest contains Weekly Prize drawings; each prize shall be drawn weekly and on a different date as set out below. The Contest culminates with one Grand Prize drawing (as defined in paragraph 8 below). Subject to you submitting your Entry prior to the Draw Date (as defined in paragraph 7 below) of each prize, one Entry will make you eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
a. Weekly Prize drawings will be for various prizes which may include one of the following prize examples: one (1) night stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley or one (1) night stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley.
b. Grand Prize drawing will consist of three (3) night’s stay in Deluxe guestroom accommodations at Stein Eriksen Lodge, one (1) $100 property gift certificate for on-site dining at either Glitretind Restaurant or Troll Hallen Lounge, two (2) day’s ski equipment rentals for two (2) adults from Stein Eriksen Sport (to include skis, boots, poles, and helmets),and two (2) adult all-day lift tickets to Deer Valley Resort for two (2) days.
7. Contest Entry: Weekly Prize drawings will occur each Monday from January 7, 2019 through January 30th, 2019. Eligible entries for Weekly Prize drawings must be received by the prior Sunday at 23:59 MST. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and are allowed one (1) entry per day. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Contest.
8. Winner Selection: All Prize drawings will be conducted by the Promoter and through a non-biased third party site for random winner selection. Prize winners will be deemed by the Promoter to be individuals involved with the Contest and those who complete all the entry requirements. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for any prize. The Prize winners will be chosen at random in accordance with the following schedule:
a. Weekly Prize Winner #1: Drawing on January 11, 2019
b. Weekly Prize Winner #2: Drawing on January 18, 2019
c. Weekly Prize Winner #3: Drawing on January 25, 2019
d. Grand Prize Winner: Drawing on January 31, 2019
9. Winner Notification: All Prize winners will be notified by private message through the Facebook page or Instagram page used to enter the Contest originally. The Prize winner will have two (2) business days from receipt of the winner notification message to claim the Prize by responding to the private message and confirming that he/she accepts the Prize. If the Prize winner does not claim the Prize within this two (2) business day period, the Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative Prize winner in accordance with the Official Rules.
10. Awarding Prizes: Prize winners shall receive the weekly prize directly from the Promoter. For those Weekly Prize winners who win a free night’s stay, the Promoter will send them a gift certificate with blackout dates. The winner will call Reservations and schedule their stay directly with the Reservations Team. The Grand Prize winner will work directly with the Promoter to coordinate travel plans and receipt of the Grand Prize items. Grand Prize items may only be claimed at the time that the Grand Prize winner arrives to the property for the overnight stay. The Promoter is not responsible for arranging air travel or transportation for any winners. Any and all additional costs associated with the prizes and not listed as included with the prizes are at the expense of the prize winner and are not the responsibility of the Promoter. Each winner and his/her guest(s), as applicable, agree to comply with the Official Rules applicable to the issue and use of free overnight stays and gift certificates.
11. Advertising Rights: All entries into the Contest become the property of the Promoter for promotional purposes only. Winner names shall, at the discretion of the Promoter, be used on the Contest website and/or various social media sites for promotional purposes only. The Grand Prize winner will be asked to engage in various social media platforms leading up to, during and following his/her receipt of the Grand Prize.
a. All entrants agree the Promoter may use the entry (whether or not it wins any Prize) for any promotional purpose. All entrants confirm his/her entry is original. Entrants will retain ownership of entry copyright but you give the Promoter irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell, and sub-license the entry for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Contest.
b. All Prize winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of his/her name, one or more photographs and disclosure of his/her city and state of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Contest publicity.
a. All overnight stay prizes are non-transferable and must be redeemed prior to December 1, 2019. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Management reserves all rights. Winners must communicate directly through the Stein Collection marketing department to redeem their overnight stay and coordinate travel dates.
b. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Prizes, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Promoter, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon the Promoter or any of its affiliates. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this paragraph 12 may cause significant damage and loss to the Promoter and may, at the decision of the Promoter, result in the winner to forfeit the Prize and reimburse the Promoter for losses as the result of the behavior in question. In the event of a suspected breach of any of the Official Rules, the Promoter may investigate and take action against such winners. In the event that a Prize winner is disqualified from the Contest, the Promoter may select an alternative Prize winner in the same manner as the original Prize winner and such selection will be subject to the Official Rules.
c. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Contest, or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Contest. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Contest as a result of this Rule.
d. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Contest, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
13. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Promoter and any affiliates from any liability, damages, losses, or injuries resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant’s participation in the Contest and acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be received through entry. The Promoter does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prizes. The Promoter disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Contest.
14. Personal Information: The Promoter may use entrant’s personal information for internal marketing efforts only. The Promoter will not share any personal information with any third party affiliates.
15. Responsible Party: The Contest is run solely by the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter is responsible for the operation of the Contest.
16. By taking part in this Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Official Rules, which may be amended from time to time.
17. Copy of the Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a written request and accompanying stamped and self-addressed return envelope to: Stein Eriksen Lodge, Attn: Marketing Department, 7700 Stein Way, Park City, Utah 84060.
18. For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.