WINTER 2022-2023 VACATION SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
2022-2023 WINTER VACATION SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Stein Collection (the ‘Promoter’ and formerly Stein Eriksen Lodge Management Corporation)
1. The Promoter’s terms and conditions apply to the 2022 Winter Vacation Sweepstakes prize drawings (the ‘Sweeps').
2. These terms and conditions (defined as the ‘Official Rules) apply to the Sweeps.
3. Sweeps Dates: The Competition shall open at 00:01 on Monday, January October 24, 2022 (the ‘Opening Date’) and close at 23:59 on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 (the ‘Closing Date’) subject to the individual drawing entry dates in paragraph 8 below. The Prize is valid for travel beginning on March 17, 2023 through April 6, 2023. Prize will not be tranferrable to future stays.
4. Sweeps Entry: Individuals must complete all of the following actions between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, as outlined in paragraph 3, to be entered in to the prizes drawings (the ‘Entry’).
a. Completely fill out the etnry form (all fields required)
b. By filling out the entry form all contestants agree to receive further communpciaiton from Stein Collection with the option to opt-out at any time.
5. Qualified Entrants: The Sweeps is open to residents of the U.S. over 18 years of age. Only one Entry per person. Bulk, third party, or organized group entries will be disqualified.
6. Prizes: Grand Prize drawing will consist of two (3) night’s stay in Sutie accommodations at Stein Eriksen Lodge, two (2) adult all-day lift tickets to Deer Valley Resort for two (2) days and breakfast at Stein Eriksen Lodge for two (2) people for two (2) days.
7. Sweeps Entry:Prize drawing will be held one week fromt he close of the contest, Monday, December 5, 2022. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and are allowed one (1) entry only. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Sweeps.
8. Winner Selection: Prize drawings will be conducted by the Promoter and through a non-biased third party site for random winner selection. Prize winners will be deemed by the Promoter to be individuals involved with the Sweeps. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for any prize. The Prize winners will be chosen at random in accordance with the following schedule:
a. December 5, 2022
9. Winner Notification: All Prize winners will be notified by private message email, the Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative Prize winner in accordance with the Official Rules.
10. Awarding Prizes: Prize winner shall receive the prize directly from the Promoter. The Prize winner will work directly with the Promoter to coordinate travel plans and receipt of the Prize items.Prize items may only be claimed at the time that the Prize winner arrives to the property for the overnight stay. The Promoter is not responsible for arranging air travel or transportation for any winners. Any and all additional costs associated with the prizes and not listed as included with the prizes are at the expense of the prize winner and are not the responsibility of the Promoter. Each winner and his/her guest(s), as applicable, agree to comply with the Official Rules applicable to the issue and use of free overnight stay and lift tickets.
11. Advertising Rights: All entries into the Sweeps become the property of the Promoter for promotional purposes only. Winner names shall, at the discretion of the Promoter, be used on the Contest website and/or various social media sites for promotional purposes only.
a. All overnight stay prizes are non-transferable and must be redeemed prior to April 16, 2023. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Management reserves all rights. Winners must communicate directly through the Stein Collection marketing department to redeem their overnight stay and coordinate travel dates.Travel is valid for stays March 17, 2023 through April 6, 2023. Prize will not be tranferrable to future stays.
b. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Prizes, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Promoter, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon the Promoter or any of its affiliates. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this paragraph 12 may cause significant damage and loss to the Promoter and may, at the decision of the Promoter, result in the winner to forfeit the Prize and reimburse the Promoter for losses as the result of the behavior in question. In the event of a suspected breach of any of the Official Rules, the Promoter may investigate and take action against such winners. In the event that a Prize winner is disqualified from the Sweeps, the Promoter may select an alternative Prize winner in the same manner as the original Prize winner and such selection will be subject to the Official Rules.
c. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Sweeps, or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Sweeps. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Sweeps as a result of this Rule.
d. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Sweeps, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
13. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweeps, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Promoter and any affiliates from any liability, damages, losses, or injuries resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant’s participation in the Sweeps and acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be received through entry. The Promoter does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prizes. The Promoter disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Sweeps.
14. Personal Information: The Promoter may use entrant’s personal information for internal marketing efforts only. The Promoter will not share any personal information with any third party affiliates.
15. Responsible Party: The Sweeps is run solely by the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter is responsible for the operation of the Sweeps.
16. By taking part in this Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Official Rules, which may be amended from time to time.
17. Copy of the Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a written request and accompanying stamped and self-addressed return envelope to: Stein Eriksen Lodge, Attn: Marketing Department, 7700 Stein Way, Park City, Utah 84060.
18. For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.