What to Do in Park City
Whether visiting Park City for outdoor adventure or mountain relaxation, the city offers year-round access to a wide range of outdoor and cultural activities surrounded by the picturesque Rocky Mountains.
The concierge staff will be more than happy to assist in planning every aspect of your trip to ensure you know what to do in Park City.
- Art Galleries
- Historic Main Street Museum (walking-tours in summer)
- Indoor Kids Gym
- Hot-Air Balloon Rides
- Shopping at Boutiques and Tanger Outlet Mall
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides - evening rides depart from Main Lodge
- Gorgoza Snow Tubing Park
- Snow Tubing
- Viking Yurt - treat your family or that special someone to a once-in-a-lifetime dinner experience
- Mountain Biking, Hiking and Scenic Chairlift Rides at Deer Valley Resort
- Road and Leisure Trail Biking
- River Rafting/Kayaking
- Scenic Airplane Rides
- Utah Olympic Park - Aerial Shows, Learn-to Camps/Clinics, Wheeled Bobsled Rides & Zip-Line and Alpine Coaster Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot-Air Ballooning
- Outdoor Concerts
- Deer Valley Adventure Camp - children up to 12 years of age
- Park City Mountain Resort Summer Adventures
To inquire about or book an activity contact the concierge directly at 435-645-6460.