Explore all the fun Park City has to offer! Swing by our concierge desk to pick up your Scavenger Hunt Passport book and a map of Park City and get expert advice on places to see and things to do during your stay.
Follow along in your passport book for 10 key Park City stops to visit and explore. Take a photo or selfie at each of the 10 stops and return to our concierge team. Show them which stops you've completed and they'll award you with a special stamp and button for each activity. Complete all 10 and you'll win a Stein's Gold Medal, plus a complimentary one-night stay for your return visit! See details about each stop below.
STEIN ERIKSEN LODGE
This one is easy.
1. Take a photo of yourself with the trophy case and learn about Stein, the legend.
2. Go swimming and explore all the fun our outdoor, heated pool has to offer. Show us your best cannon ball.
3. Find the deer and burning torch on the lawn. They feed there year-round and love a good photo op.
Made of recycled wood from an old mill, the long-standing McPolin white barn is a very popular spot for visitors.
1. Take a picture in front of the white barn.
2. Explore the area and learn about the history of the barn.
3. Walk along the Historic Rail Trail located along the upper edge of the property.
Shopping at its finest (without breaking the bank). Score deals and get the hottest brands trending now.
1. Find Stanley, the Moose, while shopping (Hint: He's been doing a fair amount of shopping too, and is eager to greet you).
2. Get a treat at Clockwork Café and give yourself some energy to make the shopping loop.
3. Stop by Shopper Services to score some great coupons and gather information.
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Feel what it's like to be an Olympian! Learn about Utah's Olympic legacy and explore all the adventure activities.
1. Check out the Alf Engen Ski Museum and visit the Stein Eriksen display and tribute.
2. Watch the Flying Ace All-Stars freestyle show and see Olympians perform acrobatic feats as they soar through the air and land in the pool below.
3. Try your hand at the adventure course where you'll climb, crawl, and overcome various obstacles along the way.