PARK CITY SCAVENGER HUNT
Stop by our concierge desk to pick up your Scavenger Hunt Passport book and a map of Park City, and get expert advice on places to see and things to do during your stay.
Follow along in your passport book for 10 popular Park City stops to visit and explore. Take a photo or selfie at each of the stops and return to our concierge team. Show them which stops you've completed and they'll reward you with a special stamp and button for each activity. Complete all 10 and you'll win a Stein's Gold Medal, plus a complimentary one-night stay for your return visit! See details about each stop below.
STEIN ERIKSEN LODGE
This one is easy.
- Take a photo of yourself with the trophy case and learn about Stein, the legend.
- Go swimming and explore all the fun our outdoor, heated pool has to offer. Show us your best cannon ball.
- Find the deer and burning torch on the lawn. They feed there year-round and love a good photo op.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
The mecca for outdoor fun and adventure, you'll find it all here!
- Ride the chairlift and take in the sites from above.
- Go for a hike and explore the trails.
- Try mountain biking and feel your heart race.
We make this one convenient by offering horseback riding directly from the deck of our restaurant and resort.
- Ride from Stein Eriksen Lodge and get a photo of you on a horse.
- Pet the horses at Stein Eriksen Lodge and snag a photo of you with your favorite horse.
PARK CITY LIBRARY
Not all educational activities are boring! Our Park City Library is a happening spot all year round.
- Explore the historic library building.
- Check out the Kids Room, a special section of the library just for kids.
- Take a minute to relax and look through a new book.
Made of recycled wood from an old mill, the long-standing McPolin white barn is a very popular spot for visitors.
- Take a picture in front of the white barn.
- Explore the area and learn about the history of the barn.
- Walk along the Historic Rail Trail located along the upper edge of the property.
PARK CITY BASE AREA
North America's largest resort offers lots of family fun. This stop is not to be missed.
- Ride the alpine slide and be sure to get a photo.
- Or, ride the alpine coaster. Both are a blast!
- Try the zip line and soar above the trails and treetops.
This stop is a fun, educational experience where you can learn about the natural areas in Park City.
- Tour the preserve and spot wildlife in a natural habitat.
- Go on a guided nature walk and learn all about the preserve.
- Climb the wetland-themed, indoor climbing wall.
OUTLETS PARK CITY
Shopping at its finest (without breaking the bank). Score deals and get the hottest brands trending now.
- Find Stanley, the Moose, while shopping (Hint: He's been doing a fair amount of shopping too, and is eager to greet you).
- Get a treat at Clockwork Café and give yourself some energy to make the shopping loop.
- Stop by Shopper Services to score some great coupons and gather information.
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Feel what it's like to be an Olympian! Learn about Utah's Olympic legacy and explore all the adventure activities.
- Check out the Alf Engen Ski Museum and visit the Stein Eriksen display and tribute.
- Watch the Flying Ace All-Stars freestyle show and see Olympians perform acrobatic feats as they soar through the air and land in the pool below.
- Try your hand at the adventure course where you'll climb, crawl, and overcome various obstacles along the way.