Resort Jobs in Deer Valley
An Uncommon Place to Work
Why work somewhere ordinary? Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley is a world-class mountain resort preferred by travelers from around the world. It's a preferred working environment for employees, as well. We offer exceptional benefits and perks, including incredible skiing and other outdoor activities right outside the workplace door.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Management Corporation offers a variety of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families. These benefits are a major part of the team member compensation. Recognizing this, it is our goal to offer a benefits package that is comprehensive in design and cost effective for team members.
Our benefit package may include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Basic Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment Employer Paid
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts For Dependent Care and Health Care costs
- Supplemental Accident, Cancer, Disability Insurance immediately upon hire
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing at management discretion
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Seasonal Ski Benefits
- Dry Cleaning Benefits
- Hotel, Dining and Spa Discounts
- Direct Deposit
- Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
Eligibility for benefits varies depending on position classification.
You may apply for a position online or in person Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. For more information regarding this, please contact Human Resources Department at (435) 645-6463